Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Hello,
I'm Neha and I Love Jewelry!I buy it and make it and wear it all the time! This blog is for all the other Jewelry Lovers
out there. In the future, I will discuss varied aspects of jewelry, from diamonds and gold to silver and gemstones plus costume jewelry.
How to buy, how to clean, and how to care. What I've found helpful and what's not.From Tasteful Jewelry to Fun Jewelry, you'll find it here!

Right now I have a special interest in Sterling Silver Jewelry and have dedicated a whole page to blog on it. I will be doing more research into Sterling Silver Jewelry, it's history and meaning.
Yes, I intend to promote my own jewelry store on this blog, but will also review other jewelry stores and provide their direct links.
Whether it's diamonds, gold, silver or titanium, with or without gemstones - I Love Jewelry! and find new and unique shops constantly.

1 comment:

Waseem Khan said...

Hi neha,

I really like your blog about jwelery. It is really awesome here for Jwelery lovers.

I really appreciate your knowledge on Jwelery.

Waseem Khan